Monday, April 30, 2012

Van is Full

Oh My this weekend kept me hopping!!! Lots of people out and about. Many pieces of furniture went to new homes!!! So this morning I made a quick run and picked up this van load. Neat little squared nailed table with stretcher bottom!! Underneath it is this amazing drysink with high back. The apple green table and hanging green cupboard in previous photo went to new homes so this dry sink will fit perfectly in their place!! Love the display space on top. The shop is totally destroyed until I can get it reworked. Lots of things on the floor until I get some big things to hold them. People still seemed to find lots yesterday in all the rubble. Never ending. Oh my what fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi, Wanda~Fun~ Fun~ you can pickem~
    FYI~ it is May show me some red,white & Blue~need inspiration~
    Warm here today upper 70's expecting rain~ but we need it too dry here in my neck of the woods~
    Happy May Day~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete