Monday, November 26, 2012

New Cupboard

Well I thought I better write something today since I got asked by three people that had  checked out my blog and noticed I had not written for quite a while. Just as I was ready to write google told me I had to pay for an upgrade to post more pictures. Just got that done tonight! Had a busy thanksgiving week and feeling ready to change the whole shop around. Just not sure where to start. Brought this great screen front cupboard in today! I thought it was putty colored but today it looked a little green to me. Not quite sure but love the old latch and cut out bottom.  It is a nice size! Not too large but just right for many areas!! Still trying to figure out what I can do to fix a grouping around it!! I am feeling the need to shake up the shop but I know what a mess I make when I start this and dragging my feet on making such a mess. Lots of great gift ideas still in the shop  so stop in for decorating and gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment