Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Three Bears!!

Don't know where Goldilocks is but her three bears are here waiting to go to a new home!! Each one is holding vintage pieces that are wonderful. Mama has a bumble bee and baby is holding an old slicer!! Just got in these two great pieces!! The top one I may hang next week. It is a canted shelf  and looks great stacked on top of this log box. Both are old attic finish which is so highly sought after right now. Lots of visitors today from several neighboring states!! Have tomorrow off and hoping to see the movie Dark Shadows!! Will be in the shop Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh....I'm loving that canted shelf....Awesome piece....and the bears are darling! Hmmmm.....I'm thinking I know where you get some of your amazing bears and dolls.... ;o) She's one of my very faves! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete